Osteopath Marc Czerwinski has also worked at the practice for many years.
The practice is quite unique in that we specialise in using a combination of conventional osteopathy and deep tissue massage. Graeme pioneered this approach in the mid 1980s as he found he got extremely effective results using this combination.
Treating problems such as:
- Backache and pain, sciatica
- Neckache and pain
- Arthritic pain and rheumatic pain eg hips, knees and hands
- Nerve pains (neuralgia), joint pain and injury
- Muscle spasms, cramps
- Many sports injuries (that do not require surgery)
- The effects of stress and the inability to relax
- Aches and pains in many parts of the body
- Postural problems