Welcome to Basildon Clinic of Osteopathy
Osteopathy, Naturopathy and Sports Injuries in Essex
Graeme Stroud ND, MRN, DO, ACOH is an osteopath, naturopath, certified zen body therapist and a qualified healer.
Graeme established the Basildon Clinic in 1985 and we pride ourselves in providing a professional, effective and friendly service.
Osteopath Marc Czerwinski has also worked at the practice for many years.
The practice is quite unique in that we specialise in using a combination of conventional osteopathy and deep tissue massage. Graeme pioneered this approach in the mid 1980s as he found he got extremely effective results using this combination.
Treating problems such as:
- Backache and pain, sciatica
- Neckache and pain, whiplash
- Arthritic pain and rheumatic pain eg hips, knees and hands
- Nerve pains (neuralgia), joint pain and injury
- Muscle spasms, cramps
- Many sports injuries (that do not require surgery)
- The effects of stress and the inability to relax
- Aches and pains in many parts of the body
- Postural problems